Friday, December 4, 2009

you pay for what you purchase

Apparently, in this issue, I had to pay nearly Rp 100.000 for the customs..yeah right! I have no idea what's inside their mind forcing me to pay that kind of amount (and it's big I'm tellin ya, for goods that costs around $60ish surely 100K is HUGE!)...okay lesson learned though. I need to be extra careful in ordering stuff like this again..*oh, now what should I do with my Gone With The Wind??urchase elsewhere with bigger price.risk*


so, as you can see from the pictures below, the journey from 'complicated' wrapping boxes to my very own The Wizard of Oz Collectibles...and it's a SHAME that the customs OPENED the stuff before me! damn! nothings missing tho except I'm quite pissed for a moment..


notice the side of the boxes...so untidy...meaning that the people at the customs had open the stuff before you..I know it's for safety but please, can I have some privacy here?!? o_o

notice the safety plastic bag that covered the gift set...already broken :(

and...TA-DA...:)


PS: I used to write anything bout entertainment stuff in my other Blog so this is like an exception..but hey, it's good for you out there who's also perhaps interested in ordering goods like this..trust me, baby, ordering is fast BUT once you deal with customs, there are no turning back! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment