Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday Blues

HA...I have no classes this week ( 2 classes to be exact ) yet I still feel this sort of Monday Blues inside my mind...don't get me wrong tho, I enjoy free time but when you had to complete some sort of research and done it on time, well, it kinda kills my mood too..

Anyway, well this post is gonna be short and simple since I'm writing this stuff inside the campus' library so gotta rush and get going.. just wanna share this day with you guys..how are you there?

seems that I need to increase my visitors. hell yeah, i need it very badly. i'm gonna make a review of my friend's brand (hahaha...he insisted loh!) but hmmm, I have another lifestyle entertainment blog too so i'm sort of confused in which blog i should write down and review..:P

in case you haven't know, this is my lifestyle blog/site: http://sophisticatedperson.blogspot.com

that blog is nearly 6 years old, had been activated since God knows, in 2004 but I started to become serious again in blogging to be exact in 2008, right after i entered Lasalle. lol. to this date, over 1000 people had visited my lifestyle blog and it keeps on increasing but then again, depends on my mood, it only increases every time i posted something new there..lol

so, have a wonderful Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment