Sunday, January 31, 2010

VP and madness

here's a reminder: never ever put your feet or apply at Lasalle if you think that learning fashion is all about glamor and frivolity. you are so wrong on that, sister! trust me, by the time you're dealing with subjects like fashion phenomena, society, store layout, fashion presentation and this one - VP ~ Visual Presentation, be prepare to change your identity. not human but robot. yep! last saturday I had my 2nd mini project for this VP thingy and I was exhausted and chaos like weirdo. me and my friend did our window display in quite fast time (like 40 mins) and pictures below really represent the condition...:)


sucking my thumb like a s**t... yeah we had to wait for 1 hour till the teacher came back...hmmph..


the thing that I only did when there's no one else in the class...lol


and..TA-DA...our window display about Cherry Blossom. I don't know how to describe this, we're trying to explain that even though most of the notebooks are quite masculine w/ bold colors, we believe that w/ the arrival of (pink/magenta/fuchsia no idea bout the color:P) laptop bag, it could enhance both masculine and feminine type at the same time. and cherry blossom ?? hmm..i guess thanks to a friend of mine, she did come up w/ the idea of using cherry blossom..lol


ah..night has finally come..adios everyone..GBU

No comments:

Post a Comment